Login for registered Check-up PLUS users
Check-up PLUS is a survey designed to collect data on Australian Government agencies' information management capabilities and behaviours. It allows agencies to:
- track their progress against a variety of best-practice information management behaviours
- develop plans and undertake projects that progress their information and data management maturity
- advise us of their 'Retain as national archives' (RNA) holdings and transfer plans
- manage their contact details online
The National Archives analyses the survey data to gauge Australian Government agencies' digital information management maturity. The findings inform our report to the Minister.
Check-up PLUS survey
Check-up PLUS is structured to align with the National Archives' Information Management Standard. It is an online self-assessment tool designed to gauge Australian Government agencies' maturity and performance in information and data management.
The next survey is planned to open on 1 July 2022. The survey will report against the policy objectives of the Building trust in the public record policy.
For more information about the content of surveys, see:
- 2021 Whole of government summary report (PDF 1,404kB)
- 2021 survey questionnaire (PDF, 566kB)
- 2019 Whole of government summary report (PDF, 1,004kB).
- 2019 survey questionnaire (PDF, 1MB)
- 2018 Whole of government summary report (PDF, 2.2MB).
- 2018 survey questionnaire (PDF, 279kB)
Digital Continuity 2020 Statement
In 2017, annual reporting requirements under the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy consisted of a short online survey, the 'Digital Continuity 2020 Statement'.
The survey comprised a number of brief statements designed to gauge agencies' progress against the Digital Continuity 2020 principles. It replaced the requirement for agencies to report against Check-up Digital.
Contact the Agency Service Centre if you have questions about the survey or accessing your existing Check-up Digital data.
The Check-up PLUS survey is available under a Creative Commons BY 4.0 (CC–BY-NC 4.0) licence.