GAIN forums provide an opportunity for dedicated information management professionals to network with colleagues from Australian Commonwealth agencies. You will have the opportunity to discuss contemporary information and records management challenges and priorities.
Register to attend the December 6 GAIN Forum
Stay up to date with National Archives’ information and records management news and initiatives for information specialists in the Australian Government through our monthly GAIN Australia e-bulletins.
- Update from the NAA
- News from Government Information Policy and Standards
- Government and contractors: Recordkeeping requirements
- Parliamentary Workflow Solution team
- Is data loss a choice? Global 'Bit List' of Endangered Digital Species 2023 released
- GAIN Forum planning: do you have a good story to tell?
- Your Records in the Collection: Australia in the Antarctic
- Positions Vacant - Information Management across the Australian Government
- Coming events
For back issues of the GAIN Australia e-bulletin, see our back issues page.
Complete the form below to be included on our mailing list. You will receive an invite to join the Government Agencies Information Network (GAIN) Australia online forum.
Please note: membership of the GAIN forum is restricted to Australian Government (Commonwealth) agency employees.