The Government Agencies Information Network or GAIN Australia is a national network supporting agency information and records managers in the Australian Government.
GAIN Australia provides professional development and networking opportunities through online and face-to-face forums and events. It includes information and records management updates from the National Archives and also provides mechanisms for information management professionals across government to share their expertise and experiences.
GAIN forums provide an opportunity for dedicated information management professionals to network with colleagues from Australian Commonwealth agencies. You will have the opportunity to discuss contemporary information and records management challenges and priorities.
Stay up to date with National Archives’ information and records management news and initiatives for information specialists in the Australian Government through our monthly GAIN Australia e-bulletins.
- Report on the implementation of the Digital Continuity 2020 policy
- New advice on moving records from an EDRMS
- Have you seen our latest products?
- Have your say on a new policy product
- Federal Election 2022 - Red books, blue books and other matters
- Upcoming Policy Implementation Advisory Group meeting
- Checking up on the Check-Up surveys
- Refreshed Records Authority (RA) project information pack
For back issues of the GAIN Australia e-bulletin, see our back issues page.
Complete the form below to be included on our mailing list. You will receive an invite to join the Government Agencies Information Network (GAIN) Australia online forum.
Please note: membership of the GAIN forum is restricted to Australian Government (Commonwealth) agency employees.