Expand your experience. Join today
New members over summer will automatically go into a draw to win a Marion: the other Griffin prize pack. Details below.
Join the NAA Members Program and become part of a passionate community supporting the vital work of the National Archives to preserve and provide access to the nation’s memory for generations to come.
As an NAA Member, you will expand your experience of National Archives through exclusive events and updates, as well as benefits such as discounts in our shop and cafe.
Purchase an NAA Membership for yourself or give the gift of membership to family and friends. New members over summer will automatically go into a draw to win a Marion: the other Griffin prize pack.
Become a member and win!
Win an exclusive tour of Marion: the other Griffin. Purchase an annual membership for yourself, or as a gift, during December and January to enter.
The winner and 5 friends will enjoy:
- an exclusive tour of the exhibition Marion: the other Griffin – opening 11 February
- breakfast at Cafe Constitution (up to $150 value)
- Marion: the other Griffin prize packs valued at $150, including: Canberra following Griffin by Paul Reid; Marion Mahony Griffin posters, mug and coasters; National Archives umbrella, notebook and pen.
Prize will be drawn on 1 February 2022, and the winner notified by email the following day.
Read the terms and conditions.
Benefits of NAA membership
- Invitations to member-only events, including exhibition previews, workshops and behind-the-scenes
- Discounts and advance notice for events
- Entry to the Members Lounge at our National Office in Canberra, open from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm weekdays
- 10% discount at the Archives Store
- 10% discount at Cafe Constitution
- Regular e-newsletters and updates
- Access to National Archives offices around Australia
Her Excellency Mrs Linda Hurley is the inaugural NAA Members Program patron. Building on the relationship between the Office of the Governor-General and National Archives, Her Excellency has experienced first-hand how the collection can enrich and inform at a personal level.
We have membership options to suit your circumstances. All memberships run for 12 months. Concessions apply to full-time students and pension card holders.