Using the Business Systems Assessment Framework
Key topics covered in this workshop include:
- benefits of using the Business Systems Assessment Framework to assess IM functionality for business systems (new and existing)
- undertaking a Business System Review as part of good information governance
- preparing a business system review, including creating a system register, and system information management plans
- understand the importance of ensuring information within business systems remains interoperable
- strategies to plan migration of information between systems, and for decommissioning systems
- strategies for incorporating new or existing business systems into end to end digital processes.