The Waterhouse Natural Science Art Prize 2018
A selection of images from the South Australian Museum exhibition, Waterhouse Natural Science Art Prize 2018.
Hosted in Canberra by the National Archives of Australia.
- Louise Feneley, Bouquet – natura morte.
- Emma Kelly, Lichen world – golden moonglow.
- Jason Cordero, The question has been answered.
- Hayley Lander, The great forgetting.
- Sophie Carnell, The ocean is crying, bleeding, dying. Triptych.
- Alicia King, The future of nature, Resin, rare earth magnets, iron.
- Jennifer Kemarre Martiniello, Bush flower bicornuals, set of two.
- Erica Seccombe, Metamorphosis.
- Lorraine Biggs, Small wonders.